[mythtv-users] nuvexport ffmpeg "floating point exception"

Walter Hofstetter walter.hofstetter at netwho.com
Wed Oct 11 06:03:14 UTC 2006

I just started to use nuvexport becasue I wanted to use the nuv2ipod script.
I'll keep trying it, but spent already to much time fishing in the dark :-(

It seams to be a missmatch between swtiches used by nuvexport and
changes on ffmgep.
I have many ways to create these ipod videos, but the obvious way would
be to do it on my mythbackend where recordings are being done....

Walter