[mythtv-users] Screen Saver while on menu but not while watching a program

Hans Rasmussen hans at sbsfor.com
Tue Oct 10 21:27:58 UTC 2006

Myth 20 does this now.  Turns DPMS off and on as needed.  Only trouble I had
was once the screensaver (blank) kicked in, I had to hit a button on the
keyboard or move the mouse to get the menu back, hitting a button on the
remote didn't do it.  I could actually go into live tv with the screen
blank.