[mythtv-users] nuvexport ffmpeg "floating point exception"

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Mon Oct 9 19:05:13 UTC 2006

Thanks, I'll look for a different transcode package. I'm currently
running FC4 with mostly atrpms, though I have recompiled ffmpeg from
scratch. The avidemux settings could be useful, thanks, although
hopefully I won't need to use them.

I'll try transcode again, and hopefully that'll solve my problems. But
it would be nice to get ffmpeg working. Doesn't mytharchive use ffmpeg?

Thanks

Chris