[mythtv-users] nuvexport ffmpeg "floating point exception"

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:36:05 UTC 2006

>>I'm still having no joy with nuvexport / ffmpeg

Ah gee, there's way too many chris's in the nuvexport world... heh...
anyway...

Can't help with ffmpeg as I just tried it and it's not working for me
either. Just hangs when it gets to the encoding part (0 of 13234 frames
encoded...) though it will do the first pass of a multipass.

>>How did you get around the -e nuvexport --transcode error?

fixed. it was trying to get the description of the audio paramaters from the
recordings (sample rate, bits, channels) and for whatever reason my
recordings aren't telling anything what those paramaters are. Anyway, just
edited in the correct values (48000,16,2) into transcode.pm file in
nuvexport and i was away. Added all the info to the ticket on nuvexport svn
if you wanna look.

Christopher