[mythtv-users] All my DVB Cards have broken!!!

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:51:17 UTC 2006

On 10/9/06, Paul Wheeler <paulrwheeler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw this and then thought, hmm does he have 771s. Then read lower
> down that you do. Are you subscribed to linux-dvb mailing list? If so
> you will be able to search and find my posts on this problem. (if not
> there is an archive somewhere). The key question is do you still get
> the readreg errors occuring. If not then I cant help you. If you do
> then read my posts, the short of it is buy some other cards if you
> cant get rid of the readreg errors by tinkering with your hardware.

Heheh, thanks Paul, but three cards at about $150 each is too much to
just replace, when this is the first time it has happened in about 2
years of solid usage.  I have heard many people have complaints with
the 771's, but I have found them to be brilliant.

Anyways, is it possible for you to provide me with a specific link to
the linux-dvb archive with your posts?  I did a quick search but
didn't come up with anything.

Cheers,
Whytey