[mythtv-users] Picture Quality...

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 01:12:29 UTC 2006

Well... it's like... horizontal "lines"... or perhaps... "bands".... that
are mostly horizontal... with a slight uphill to the right side... not sure
what to call them... just looks sorta like an old TV from the 70's or
something...

I was just wondering perhaps if I don't have a setting right... since it's
coming in on my PVR-350/500's... and being converted into digital ... going
out on my 6800GS via DVI to the HDMI interface on my TV... blah blah

Just weird... I was thinking that the PVR-350/500's would afford better
quality....

Andy