[mythtv-users] nuvexport ffmpeg "floating point exception"

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 00:08:33 UTC 2006

>>When I try running nuvexport, it craps out. I ran --debug, and ran the
>>commands manually, at which point ffmpeg fails with a "floating point
>>exception".
>>Please help, I don't want to have to start using avidemux to sort my
>>recordings. I have a lot of old recordings to archive, and mytharchive
>>fails because they're using the old naming convention from 0.18.

i feel you pain. first things first, if you're transcoding to anything other
than DivX, have you tried using Transcode instead of FFMpeg? (run with
--transcode). That may be one of the simplest solutions. and you have the
lastest version of nuvexport (7th oct)? other than that, i know nothing...
and i'm tired... but good luck...

Christopher