[mythtv-users] nuvexport manual - now on official wiki

Mike Hoehn bit at birnehh.shacknet.nu
Sun Oct 8 20:56:03 UTC 2006

Thanks for the manual. It's a great help...
I'm stuck, though... nuvexport only gives me lots of

Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 65.

and all options are disabled, when trying to use ffmpeg.

And transcode is a pain to compile. It complains about not being able
to link against libavformat. I think this might be because of this:

checking for av_register_all in -lavformat... no

But I have no clue what this means. ffmpeg is installed and I have a file
/usr/local/lib/libavformat.a.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve at least one of these problems?

  Mike