[mythtv-users] mythcommflag and rebuilding seek tables

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Sun Oct 8 09:06:45 UTC 2006

I'm rebuilding seektables (SVN HEAD) for some recordings that I
transferred from the old backend to the new one.

I'm using this kind of command to queue jobs:
mythcommflag --queue --rebuild -c 1004 -s "2006-09-03 11:30:00.0"

Now if I check mythweb backend status, I can see all the jobs as "Flag
commercials" jobs. Some are in "Performing logo identification" state,
some have finished and have couple of breaks found.

Is mythcommflag really only rebuilding seektables or is it instead
flagging commercials or doing both?

I've also executed mythcommflag without queue option to rebuild
seektables and that seems to do only the rebuilding and not flagging.
--
   Otto