[mythtv-users] Upgraded to .20, now I can only use 1 tuner

Norm Dugas normdugas at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 8 06:01:21 UTC 2006

Monkey Pet wrote:
> Try deleting your capture cards in mythsetup and recreating it!
>
> On 10/7/06, *Norm Dugas* <normdugas at yahoo.ca
> <mailto:normdugas at yahoo.ca>> wrote:
>
>     Ok, so I finally upgraded to .20 last night.  I have cleared all
>     inputs,
>     tuners, etc, from mythtv-setup numerous times.  The issue I see is
>     that
>     I have 2 inputs: a PVR-350, and a DCT6200 over firewire.  I have 2
>     lineups defined at DataDirect: 1 for analog, 1 for digital.  There
>     is no
>     overlap.  I can tune the channels on the PVR350, but I can no longer
>     tune the DCT.  I ran mythfrontend -v channel and it looks like it
>     tries
>     to tune to a non-existant channel on the PVR when I tune to a channel
>     that's on the DCT.  Has anyone else seen this?  I've been
>     struggling for
>     about 6 hours trying to get the DCT back with no luck.  From the
>     FAQ and
>     the Wiki, I think I'm doing everything right but I could be wrong.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Norm

Already did that.  That's what I meant by "cleared all inputs".  I
basically deleted everything and re-created my PVR-350, made I could
tune it's channels, then I re-created the DCT but I could not tune any
of it's channels.  I'll capture the output from mythfrontend -v
channel.  I've looked at it and it looks like it's trying to tune to a
non-existant channel on the PVR-350 (checked the cardid in the DB).