[mythtv-users] Upgraded to .20, now I can only use 1 tuner

Norm Dugas normdugas at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 7 23:53:18 UTC 2006

Ok, so I finally upgraded to .20 last night.  I have cleared all inputs,
tuners, etc, from mythtv-setup numerous times.  The issue I see is that
I have 2 inputs: a PVR-350, and a DCT6200 over firewire.  I have 2
lineups defined at DataDirect: 1 for analog, 1 for digital.  There is no
overlap.  I can tune the channels on the PVR350, but I can no longer
tune the DCT.  I ran mythfrontend -v channel and it looks like it tries
to tune to a non-existant channel on the PVR when I tune to a channel
that's on the DCT.  Has anyone else seen this?  I've been struggling for
about 6 hours trying to get the DCT back with no luck.  From the FAQ and
the Wiki, I think I'm doing everything right but I could be wrong.

Thanks,
Norm