[mythtv-users] Transcoding problem...

Per Öberg oberg at isy.liu.se
Sat Oct 7 13:52:09 UTC 2006

I have the exact same problem. I was looking around and trying it
manually but couln't find anything. The only thing i got was:
"mpegts @ 0x40b50920]Parser not found for Codec Id: 94211 !"

Another thing that looks intersting in the output is something with the
codec DVB_VBI. (I cannot remember the excats and i cannot re-run the
test right now)

I am compiling the lastet fixup to see if that solves the problem.

Regards Per Öberg