[mythtv-users] Information/Recommendations on a new MythTV build

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Fri Oct 6 19:20:33 UTC 2006

I have had no problem with Nforce stuff on two machines.
Fedora 5 is a very good choice for setup.  Follow Jerods guide then (
wilsonet.com ) and dont buy a 350.  Get a PVR500 that has two tuners
in it or just a PVR150 for a single tuner.
Fedora will still work well for any other computing you want to do as
well ( web, mail, and pretty much everything else... )

Mark