[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase - odd bug - will not insert datafor a new channel

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:52:22 UTC 2006

I'm using Zap2It, I've selected certain channels in my profile(s) but
it seems to get updated by Zap2It for newer channels as they add them
and then they get pulled into the DB.

So, from a Satellite perspective "--remove-new-channels" as an
argument for mythfilldatabase will that hold for cable as well?

Guy, I'm a little confused about "--updating" is that for cable and
satellite is that a newer flag for mythfilldatabase?

What about the newer EIT features in 0.20 how would that apply, would
I simply stop using Zap2it for programming info on only the satellite
or can it do cable as well? anyone have any experience or suggestions
for this?

Thx,