[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend - what features do I need

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 21:26:55 UTC 2006

On 5-Oct-06, at 2:04 PM, Peter Loron wrote:

> Not running a WM would probably free up a bit o RAM...

Probably not enough to make a difference. Check the frontend's
virtual size using ps -ef, as I recall it's close to or over the
total memory in the xbox. For most activities there's always some
part of the code that needs to be paged in.

Don't know if building it optimized for size would make much difference.

- George