[mythtv-users] MythArchive and sound problems , more info

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Thu Oct 5 16:31:58 UTC 2006

More info on the sound problem:

I tried playing the extracted sound from the recording made
by MythArchive, using xine, and found that all the sound is there
but for some reason there is a lot of "stuttering" just at the position
where is disappears from the resulting DVD. Xine continued nicely
after the stutter but the DVD is silent.
The source recording doesn't have any sound stutters at all.
It seems to me that whatever utility made the stream0.ac3 file
made a mistake in the extraction of the sound which the DVD
builder couldn't handle. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Best
Dag