[mythtv-users] Mythweb recording downloads stall

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Thu Oct 5 06:38:17 UTC 2006

I just upgraded from 0.19 to 0.20.  I'm using SuSE 10.1 and packages
from the repository at packman.unixheads.com.  The package version is
0.20-5.

After a minor issue with recording URLs not working (which I fixed by
correcting some file permissions) things are working smoothly -- except
for a problem with downloading recorded programs.  The downloads always
stall a few megabytes from the end of the file.  I've tried both Firefox
and Konqueror, with the same results.

I checked the archives and didn't see anything about this.  Is anyone
else having this problem?  Is there a fix?  I'm thinking it may have
something to do with the new use of Perl to send the files.  In the old
version they were linked to directly, and everything worked fine.