[mythtv-users] mythburn or mytharchive?

William Munson wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 16:00:58 UTC 2006

Timothy Waters wrote:
> The MythTV wiki says to use Mytharchive, but someone mentioned here
> recently that they prefer mythburn. What should I use?

I had many issues installing mythburn and never did get it working 100%.
My experience with mytharchive has been largely good since moving to
0.20. The current SVN mytharchive has even more features than 0.20. For
some reason it does not appear that the author is applying any fixes to
the 0.20-fixes branch so I would not recommend that branch at this time.