[mythtv-users] PVR-350 & PVR-500 in same box...

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:18:52 UTC 2006

Hmmm... well.... to put this into perspective... the PVR-350 and PVR-500 are
both coming off of the same splitter... and my PVR-500 signal is awesome...
so I hooked the PVR-500 to the cable source as far back as I could... and
while it looks a little better... it's still VERY bad... it's hard to
imagine that it's a signal thing... consider how good the PVR-350 looks...

I'll pickup a cheap amplifier... but I'm getting the feeling this won't
help.... is there anything else I can check?

Thanks.