[mythtv-users] HD and SD TV on 1 backend

Dave D dave726 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:26:06 UTC 2006

Hi Brad, Thanks for the quick reply.

Having 1 card for both NTSC and ATSC was kinda an afterthought.  Although
valid, it's not what I'm after.  I currently have 2 tuner cards and
basically would like a setup similar to yours... basic cable on one and OTA
HDTV on the other.

What's the point of the specifying the TV standard in the general setup in
mythtv-setup if you specify per card anyways?  What is affected by this
setting?

- Dave