[mythtv-users] Questions about RAID

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Tue Oct 3 22:26:43 UTC 2006

OJ wrote:
> I'm thinking of buying 3 250GB (or maybe 500GB) HD and setting them up
> with software RAID.

just FYI, newegg's got 320GB Seagate 7200.10 SATAII (3Gbps) for about
$90 ... just picked up two of them myself (to make a total of 3 in my
machine) ... unfortunately, i didn't start out with RAID either, so one
of these days, i guess i'm gonna have to figure out how to set it up :s

-g-

--
If Bush is Christian, I'm switching religions!
Habeas corpus, R.I.P. (1215-2006) .. Thanks for nothing, Bush! :(