[mythtv-users] OT: PCI slots: 64 bit slots on Dell PowerEdge

Matthias Thyroff lists at Thyroff.net
Tue Oct 3 20:32:42 UTC 2006

> server this mobo does not have built in sound. I see little USB keyfob
> type devices on ebay for about $10. Not sure if they work with
> Linux(fc5). I'm not looking for high performance on the sound. Just
> good enough for TV.

Hi James,

I have a logitech headset with usb connector for VoIP; I just plugged it
into my Ubuntu box and got new sound devices; works great.

I'd think that should be the same for those devices you mention.

Good luck

	Matthias