[mythtv-users] For Sale - Highend MythTV box/DVR/PVR installed and ready to go...

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Tue Oct 3 19:58:34 UTC 2006

Good point and my apologies... that said, for anyone that might be
interested, I'll be completely removing all my media (DVDs, MP3's, TV
recordings, etc) from the system before shipping it.

Also, forgive me if I wasn't allowed to post it as being for sale. I did
a quick search of the forum history, and while I didn't see very many
"for sale" posts, I did see a few and I also didn't see anything barring
it. If I'm in error, then my apologies... it won't happen again. :)

AD