[mythtv-users] Mythweb manual schedule crashing

Robin Hill myth at robinhill.me.uk
Tue Oct 3 12:59:11 UTC 2006

On Tue Oct 03, 2006 at 07:47:50AM -0500, Jerry Bett wrote:

> I noticed following my upgrade to 0.20a that mythweb manual schedule fails
> with
>
> "Backtrace: Seriesid cannot be null".
>

> I'm simple trying a 1 minute record of a channel 5 minutes from now.
>
> Has anyone else seen this problem ... I can't find a bug report on it
> anywhere ?

I'm not sure what version 0.20a is - presumably some point on the -fixes
branch?  There were various fixes went in fairly early on for problems
with scheduling in Mythweb.  I'd make sure that there's not a newer
package out (what distro is this on anyway?) and that the new Mythweb
has actually been deployed onto the web server (some distros don't
install it into the web root but put it elsewhere - you then have to
copy it manually or run an installation script).

HTH,
        Robin
--
     ___