[mythtv-users] myth2ipod install help

jmail jmail at ctdataservices.com
Tue Oct 3 11:55:38 UTC 2006

I have a Myth 20 system on a Fedora Core 4 I installed from the ATRPMS
following Jerod's guide.
I've been trying to get myth2ipod to install and run.  I've installed
myth2ipod but when I execute it the log file says that ffmpeg exited early.
I suspect I don't have ffmpeg built right.    How do I build ffmpeg with
the right properties enabled starting from a yum installed machine.
I've read Jerod's spec file posted in Dec.  but I don't know what to do
with this.  Any detailed install instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Chris