[mythtv-users] mythfrontend 0.20 Protocol version mismatch (frontend=30, backend=31)

Walter Hofstetter walter.hofstetter at netwho.com
Mon Oct 2 16:50:36 UTC 2006

This is a bit annoying - I would love to see a version number which
contains an indications of the protocol version used or at least  kind
of a warning when protocol versions are changing.

I'm running mythtv from the atrpm repo and struggled with the same befor.
My frontend runs on a mac mini in my livingroom and it's always more
complicated to get binaries for MAC with the right plug-ins...

Just my five cents, Walter