[mythtv-users] mythfrontend 0.20 Protocol versionmismatch (frontend=30, backend=31)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Oct 2 09:04:22 UTC 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 07:36:07AM +0100, Steve Daniels wrote:
> [...]

There will be no "rest of packages" available later. ATrpms has a
staged upload mechanism that ensures that all packages hit the repo in
the same second, so you never end up upgrading from a
repo-being-updated. And there are no Mac OS X packages at ATrpms
either (but there are FC5/pcc packages coming up).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net