[mythtv-users] Loosely coupled slave FE/BE

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:00:10 UTC 2006

If I were looking into this (which I am not), I'd look into doing an "rsync"
to sync the recording directory, then doing a mysqldump and restore of the
tables related to recordings...essentially cloning the master system.  I'd
not set them up to know about one another, rather try to clone the master in
a way that doesn't mess things up.

I reality it's a bit more complicated that that, but that may provide some
ideas for you to run with.

-Pete
http://www.mythpvr.com