[mythtv-users] an easy one: how to set the default input (encoder) for live tv

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:00:51 UTC 2006

Thanks to everyone things are running smoothly.

For some reason my 2nd PVR-500 seems to get a better quality picture.
For recordings I have been able to set the prioritty so that the first
2 recordings default to tuner #3 and #4.

I was wondering how to set the default tuner (encoder?) for Live TV?
When I click watch tv on any frontend it defaults to Tuner 1 Input 1.
I would like to change it to the 2nd Tuner.

Any ideas?
Thank you.

david