[mythtv-users] New MythZoneMinder plugin added to svn

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:51:11 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> For adventurous types using svn trunk there is now a new plugin
> available. It's a simple interface to ZoneMinder which is used to
> monitor cctv cameras.
>
> More information is on the wiki including some screenshots before anyone
> asks :-)
> www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythZoneMinder

Wow! Sounds cool. I'm getting ready to dip in to the world of MythTV,
I already run Zoneminder so integrating it in to Myth in any way is spot on!

Also I run Asterisk for PBX and VoIP stuff, I'm excited about getting
caller id on
the TV screen :)

What do they say about small things and small minds :)
Mike
UK