[mythtv-users] XVMC --trying to get setup....no success need advice....

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Nov 29 12:29:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:28:12PM -0600, Tom Bishop wrote:
> Trying to get xvmc working and haven't had any success, I'm running FC6 and
> myth-suite via atrpms, along with the latest nvidia drivers from atrpms.
> But whatever I tried I have no success, I get the grey progrmam guide and
> bad OSD but my cpu goes to 100%.  The only way I have found to reduce CPU is
> to set timestretch to 95% and then my cpu goes to 40~50%.  Any help
> debugging this would be appreciated.  Thanks.

If your OSD is grey then xvmc is running and your issue is something
else. Just off the top of my head: Are you upgrading your system with
selective/partial methods?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net