[mythtv-users] An option for watching tv

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 00:55:42 UTC 2006

> What you are  asking for is something other than a PVR, which is what Myth is.
I understand what mythtv is for. I want to record some shows as well. But I want to watch tv as well, without it ever hanging on me with the minimal disk space I have.

If dev time is the issue, then if I provide a patch for such a feature, would you accept it?

And I don't understand the "philosophy" and "buy another product and use another program" thing at all. I wouldn't come to use mythtv if I had those options. Why do you have to be rude if you don't really feel like understanding the concerns of the users of your product? Are you the writer of mythtv?

-devsk