[mythtv-users] Anybody interested in a ZoneMinder plugin?

Glenn Chubak glenn at saskatoon.com
Tue Nov 28 19:38:23 UTC 2006

I think a plugin for zoneminder would be great.  I actually use "motion"
myself and make my video feed available using its built in web server.
motion provides an mjpeg stream.  I wrote a simple (I'm not a programmer by
trade) plugin for mythfrontend that connects to that stream and displays it.
Right now it is just hard coded for my camera but the code works.

Not what you were looking for but one nice thing about this is that I can
point it directly at my webcamera and it works just fine.  I like the
flexibility of that.

If the code is of interest to anyone let me know.

Glenn