[mythtv-users] "Interlace" problems

Søren M. Olesen smolesen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:51:54 UTC 2006

Hi

Yeah, I'm not really sure if it's an interlace problem, but that was my best
guess...

I'm unable to upload a reasonable snapshot (you're only allowed to upload
40k), but I've put a snapshot here:

http://www.faergebakken.dk/MythTv/MythTv_problem.tif

which should illustrate the problem pretty well...

Again, when I record using Kaffeine, I don't see this problem, so I'd guess
it's a myth-backend-setup problem.

Regards,

Søren