[mythtv-users] Losing Upcoming Recordings Table

Mike Harrison trapperofspam at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 15:21:45 UTC 2006

My setup is as follows, I dual boot my mythbox. I have two separate hard drives, One is linux only, the other is windows, with a large partition used for storing myth recordings. Windows, I believe, cannot see the partition which myth uses, which is good. The problem is, on the few occasions when I log out of linux and reboot into windows, when I come back to linux, I find that the upcoming recordings information is gone. What could be causing this to happen?

http://mail.yahoo.com