[mythtv-users] "Interlace" problems

Søren M. Olesen smolesen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 06:12:08 UTC 2006

Hi Brett

I see your point.

I stille find it strange though, that when I record using Kaffeine I don't
see the problems, where as I see it when recording using MythTv.

In both cases I've moved the file to a windows machine, and the Kaffeine
recording is in a very good quality whereas the one recorded with MythTv has
a lot of "interlace" problems.

Regards,

Søren