[mythtv-users] "NVP: prebuffering pause" in mythfrontend.log

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:41:44 UTC 2006

I now get some additional errors in the frontend log, I'm wondering if
the XvMCTex: Init failed has anything to do with it:

2006-11-27 15:40:14.162 VideoOutputXv: XvMCTex: Init failed
2006-11-27 15:40:14.163 VideoOutputXv: XvMC Adaptor Name: 'NV17 Video Texture'
2006-11-27 15:40:15.962 TV: Changing from None to WatchingPreRecorded
2006-11-27 15:40:15.966 Realtime priority would require SUID as root.
2006-11-27 15:40:16.107 Video timing method: USleep with busy wait
2006-11-27 15:40:16.140 VideoOutputXv Error: ProcessFrameXvMC: Failed
to get OSD lock
2006-11-27 15:40:16.159 VideoOutputXv Error: ProcessFrameXvMC: Failed
to get OSD lock