[mythtv-users] Can't watch recorded programs....

Don dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 27 02:23:27 UTC 2006

Trey Thompson wrote:

>>When I go into Media Library|Watch Recordings, I can see all the 'live
>>TV' programs that I have viewed.  I dont see listed ANY scheduled
>>recordings, although they appear in the Previously Recorded section.
>>Jumping into MySQL, I can see the entry in the Recorded Section of the
>>database, and the file still exists on the disk.
>>
>>I had a play around the other day, and I dont know what I did but 1
>>recording did jump into the watch recordings window that wasn't their
>>prior.
>>
>>So, what is needed for a scheduled recording to appear in the watch
>>recording window.
>>
>>I updated from 0.19 to 0.20, but I only got a PVR500 when I upgraded

>>0.20
>>
>>Cheers

>Manage

>been

>go

>>>Media Library|Watch Recordings or something like that...
>>>

>Check the filter (All Programs)

The filters are a great feature, but they can be a bit confusing.  On my
installation the default filter only showed the live tv temporary
recordings.  To see recorded shows, I had to change a setting in setup
to allow display of live tv in the "all programs", then the "all..."
selection showed everything.  As I recall, I had to change the filter
setting too.  Navigate to Media library / Watch Recordings then press
menu on the remote to access the filter menu.  Good luck,

Don