[mythtv-users] mythtv pchdtv and zap2it

Anthony Sheetz sheetzam at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 26 22:55:54 UTC 2006

I feel like I'm missing something simple here, bug I just can't figure it out.  I've also searched the web quite a bit, with no luck.
So here's the problem:
I've got a pchdtv 3000 card that I'm trying to use with mythtv, and I've got just about everything working.  I just can't get program listings.  I've configured zap2it with the channels the card is tuning in, but when mythfilldatabase retrieves the information, it does not form a connection to the channels I receive.  I end up with a weird mix of channels that zap2it things I wanted, and listing for some of those channels, and the channles I actually get with no listings data.
Is this something I need to hack the database for?

What additional info is required to troubleshoot this?