[mythtv-users] Recorded Credits through GUI?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sun Nov 26 17:14:38 UTC 2006

In both the mythfrontend and mythweb interfaces, I see how to get
"program details" that includes the cast, from the program grids.

I don't see how to get the same info from these interfaces for recorded
programs.

I do see that the mysql database besides having a "credits" table that
has this info for current listings, there is also a "recordedcredits"
table with the same info for recorded programs that are no longer listed
with the guide data.

So it appears the same "program details" are available for recorded as
well as future programs. Have I missed something in the interfaces for
displaying it. All I see is the program description in these interfaces.