[mythtv-users] NOVA-T 500 problem

Janne Grunau janne-mythtvusers at grunau.be
Sun Nov 26 13:48:15 UTC 2006

On Sunday 26 November 2006 14:12, Tommi Niemi wrote:
> I have 4 cards, one is NOVA-T 500. All capture cards are connected to
> the same video source and because EIT data collection is specified
> for video source level the NOVA-T 500 is sometime used to collect the
> EIT data.

It is used all the time to collect data.

> Mine question is: how I can disable NOVA-T for used EIT data
> collection?

The only way to archieve that is to patch MythTV. You could use a
different videosource with eit scanning disabled. But it isn't really
useful as you will get a duplicate set of channels without guide data
and the nova-t 500 will never be used for recording.

Janne