[mythtv-users] No upcoming recordings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Nov 25 15:15:50 UTC 2006

On 11/25/2006 10:07 AM, David Fishburn wrote:
> Using MythWeb if I click on the Upcoming Records link it is empty.
>
> If I click on Recording Schedules(Manual,Custom) I have about 10 listed.  If
> I click on one of those links I see:
> Battlestar Galactica
> - Record this program in this timeslot every week.
>
> Even if I choose the Upate button or change the setting and hit update, when
> I move to Upcoming Records it is always blank.
>
> I have confirmed it has not been recording the shows I am expecting.

There's an error in the configuration of your input connections/video
sources/channels.  Basically, Myth is telling you none of the shows
you've asked it to record appear on any of the available inputs.

Or, it could be a 2-database problem (i.e. you have 2 different
databases on different backends/frontends).

Mike