[mythtv-users] **BETA** theme available

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 20:38:09 UTC 2006

On 11/23/06, Mark Chang <mark.chang at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/23/06, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've actually got an OSD theme that is a modified version of "Isthmus"
> > that happens to go pretty darn well with Blootube.  It's got pretty
> > tight overscan tolerance, but it shouldn't be a problem for HDTV's. I
> > can make if available it anyone else wants to try it.
>
> Yes please :).

Like I said, its basically Iulius-OSD with some color changes and some
other little "enhancements". Its designed specifically for my 1080p
tv, so I don't know how it will scale for other users. I've actually
been using it with ProjectGrayhem-wide, though I think it works even
better with Blootube.

I'll call it IuliusBloo-OSD for now, if Justin doesn't mind, I might
just rename it to Blootube-OSD?

http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/iuliusbloo-osd.tar.bz2

--
Steve