[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem with KnoppMyth R5D1

Tero Mäntyvaara termant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:00:25 UTC 2006

In R5D1 I was trying to convert original recording file (MPEG) to DIVX,
but first I got that

	Illegal division by zero

message that has mentioned in KnoppMyth forum, but after I put
force_aspect in nuvexportrc I got message that said

	ffmpeg had critical errors:
	ffmpeg: unrecognized option '-vtag'

that has ALSO mentioned in KnoppMyth forum.

-> So I assume that ffmpeg did not recognise the option -vtag.

Questions:
      1. When has this specifig option added to ffmpeg?
      2. Should I
            a) downgrade nuvexport somehow OR
            b) upgrade ffmpeg Question?
      3. How do I do both in KnoppMyth R5D1?