[mythtv-users] Guide data off by 1 hour ONLY for four channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Nov 24 15:51:37 UTC 2006

On 11/23/2006 08:26 PM, Patrick Szalapski wrote:
> I am using Myth .20 on Gentoo, and I run mythfilldatabase by a cron job
> at 1:00 AM daily under a user account, downloading from Zap2it.  Up
> until a few weeks ago, everything with the guide was great.  I recently
> noticed that the guide data for ch 9-1 and 9-2 (KMSP) and 29-1 and 29-2
> (WFTC) is all an hour earlier than it should be. Both of these are the
> Fox-owned stations in the Twin Cities.

I'd say the first step in fixing the issue is to set up MythTV to
automatically run mythfilldatabase using the provider's suggested time,
rather than using a cron job.

Other than that, make sure you're not running 0.20.  You should be
running 0.20-fixes.  Chances are, if you're using Gentoo, you are, but I
don't know how you installed it, so I can't know for sure.

Mike