[mythtv-users] Remote control of MythFrontend from another PC

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 24 05:20:09 UTC 2006

I came across an app for a Palm PDA some time back.  Screen dumps showed
a simple screen with an largish arrow at north, south, east and west of
thge screen with an enter button in the middle.  Apparently worked via
whatever network connection the PDA had. Cant find it now (was a student
project - free download and no licence restrictions from memory), but
this might be an option.  If anyone knows or has a copy of this, I would
appreciate a link myself as I now have a Palm ... :)

Idea: how easy would it be to set a large 5 button pad laid out like the
above with a large spacing?  Perhaps using a "gutted" multi-button USB
mouse as a base?  This could be viable for those with poor co-ordination
to bang on to move the cursor around.

Billk