[mythtv-users] **BETA** theme available

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 13:08:53 UTC 2006

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> I've bumped the version to 1.1 and it's now available here:
>
> http://www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/tarballs/blootube-wide_beta1.1.tar.bz2
>
> Until the actual 'release' please just look in
> http://www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/tarballs/
> for updates.
>
> Changes since 1.0:
> Corrected the theme name from new-wide to blootube-wide (seemingly
> nobody spotted that).
> changed ui.xml to ensure long recording names don't now spill over out
> of their designated area in the 'watch/delete recordings' screen.
>
> Remember, any other problems, _email_ screenshots as they help
> diagnose issues much more quickly.
>
> Thankyou,
> Justin.

Hey

Brilliant theme, thanks for this. There arent nearly enough wide themes
to choose from. I have made a slight change though, and added my own tv
and wallpaper to it :)

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvvk0.png

Needs a bit of work, just a five minute job, but i like it

Keep up the great work

Dunc