[mythtv-users] **BETA** theme available

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 05:10:24 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/22/06, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> > > Yeah, this is killing.  Someone post some screenshots already!
> >
> > Just download and try it. It took about 70 seconds for me to install
> > and check it out. No waiting for anyone to post anything. :)
>
> In the interest of 'time' I timed it.  From the time I typed "wget -c
> blah.bz2" until the prescaling finished it was actually 2min 18 sec
> and 34 100ths.  :D  I'll throw up some screenshots very shortly.
>
> -Chad

As promised, here's 2 screenshots:
http://www.pauselivetv.com/media_gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=23

Didn't have time to play with the gallery too much, but figure it's
just a temp solution until Justin makes his own :)

-Chad

--
Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com