[mythtv-users] Enabling XvMC

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 23:19:05 UTC 2006

I've got the greyscale OSD, OSD flicker and the image tearing that
apparently comes along with XvMC.   The OSD flicker is only with standard
recordings, HDTV streams are ok but the tearing affects everything.
The only thing I can find says to revert to an older version of the nvidia
driver but if I do that then XvMC doesn't work... What a pain.