[mythtv-users] UPDATED: pdatranscode

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Wed Nov 22 16:34:41 UTC 2006

> > I will be using two devices:
> > Windows smartphone Motorolla MPX 220
> > Sony PSP

> I went ahead and copied my original email with the updated
> script to the following page as a start:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Transcoding_for_the_PDA

Thanks Jeff looks good.

I created an account and I will try to add to it for newbs like myself when
I start trying this stuff.

We should probably start listing common devices and what their screen
dimensions are so we can document common ones for the scripts.

You mentioned you have a Treo.
I just checked online:

Treo 750v  screen: 240x240
Treo 680   screen: 320x320 65,000 colors
Treo 650   screen: 320x320
Treo 600   screen: 160x160 3375 colors (11.5-bit color, compatible with
16-bit applications)
Sony PSP   screen: 480x272 16.77 million colors on a 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD

Motorola MPX 220 screen: 176x220 65,000 colors

Dave